The Community Mortgage Lenders of America ensures that the voice of the community mortgage lender is heard in Washington, as the industry undergoes a constant state of regulation. We give lenders direct access to the nation’s top experts on legal and regulatory issues; and provide mortgage lenders with timely and accurate information on new and changing regulatory requirements. CMLA member benefits include:
- Frequent updates on legislative, regulatory and business developments vital to your company’s operations
- Representation of your business interests by CMLA’s Washington, D.C. team of experienced mortgage finance lobbyists whose established relationships with key members of Congress, HUD, GSE and Federal regulatory agency leaders influence policy in the making
- Member-only webinars with leading industry experts, Congressional and Regulatory officials
- Exclusive quarterly calls with Fannie Mae executives, discounts on approval and other fees, access to training and education opportunities offered in partnership with CMLA – Visit Fannie Mae Partnership website
- A customer value-add your company can brand includes a free 1-year membership in America’s Homeowner Alliance to all of your borrowers with discounts and cash-back offers from 1800 merchants
- A meaningful discount on an advanced and easy to use third party vendor management system from Strategic Compliance Partners
The CMLA is the only trade association that is solely focused on independent mortgage lenders and community banks. If we are to make progress in ensuring access and affordability in the mortgage market, it is important that small and independent community-based lenders get involved.
Join forces with your colleagues nationwide to help CMLA raise the bar to ensure your business and community lending concerns are heard and addressed – before, not after, laws are made.
To join CMLA contact Executive Director Glen Corso at 202. 827.9989 / email@example.com